THE ARAGONESE PYRENEES IN YOUR HAND. Biescas stands apart as an ideally located junction between the Ordesa Vally and the Tena Vally. This region offers perfect conditions to house one of the most environmentally committed hotels in the Aragones Pyreenes: Hotel Tierra de Biescas.
The hotel's priveliged holiday location in the middle of the Tena Valley in the heart of the Pyrenees offers the traveller a varied and attractive choice of holiday leisure activities within a 40km radius. These activities include: cultural sight-seeing trips, horseriding, bike riding, mycology workshops, nature trails, sport and adventure holiday activities: fishing, golf, Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking, climbing...
- Biescas: Casa-museo de la Torraza (XV century). El Salvador church (XII-XV centuries).
- Arratiecho Natural Park. Climbing wall. Santa Elena trail (dolmen, hermitage and fountain). Lasieso Forest.
- Gavín. 3.2kms. San Pelay Romanesque monastery (XI century).
- Ordesa. 30kms. Ordesa National Park (Aragonese pyrenees).
- Piedrafita de Jaca. 11kms. Wildlife park and botanical gardens "Lacuniacha"
- Panticosa. : 15.9kms. Cross-country ski station.
- Sallent de Gállego. 22kms. "El Salto de Aguas limpias" trail. Popular architecture trail.
- Formigal. 2Alpine ski station. San Urbez and San Miguel church.Artouse. 28km.
- Artouse. 28 kms. Train rides to enjoy views of the French Pyrenees.
- Larrés. 16kms. Picture gallery at Larrés castle.
- Sabiñánigo. 115kms. 'Ángel Orensanz' Applied Arts Ethnoligical Museum. Pireneum; a park representing the Pyrenees in miniature.
- Serrablo church trail: 14 of the oldest christian churchesin Spain (X-XI centuries).
- Jaca.29km. Romanesque cathedral (XI century). The Citadel, military fortress (XVI century). San Juan de la Peña medieval monastery, Royal Pantheon and Holy Grail.
- Canfranc. 44km. Old International Station. Former central Pyrenees railroad border entry point from France.